What is a Trackback?
A Trackback is a WordPress feature that “notifies” when you publish an entry that references that website. When you send a trackback, a link with a short excerpt of your entry will appear on the referenced website.
Why Trackbacks and Not Blog Comments?
Trackbacks are auto approve, less spammed, 100x faster, and generally have a higher PR for auto-approved links. They also are very effective links. Many pages will have comments closed, or require you to login to comment, but they will allow auto approve trackbacks. This is a great opportunity to exploit many domains that might not otherwise allow you to place a link.
- Packages start at only $4.00!
- Choose from 10,000 to 100,000 Trackbacks.
- NOT recommended for direct money site blasting (sites you own) unless you have a very diverse link profile, and you use a lot of links and anchors (targeting keywords, along with generics).
- Best for back linking Tier-2 and 3 links (Web 2.0s, articles, Wikis, etc.)
- If you want good links for providing a diverse link profile, or to recover from link over-optimization, use Wikis instead.
- View the sample report to see how to format the links in the box, or for uploading your own file.
- Use an unlimited number of URL and anchor text combinations.
- Turnaround time is 24 – 72 hours.
- Detailed reports given after completion.